POP! Birthday Sweepstakes Party OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is pleased to introduce the Pop! Birthday Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes begins at 09:00:01 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on August 5th, 2019 and ends at 12:59:59 a.m. PDT on August 8th, 2019 (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 12:59:59 a.m. PDT on August 8th to be eligible. Pacific Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s Application clock shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by these Official Rules, the Terms of Service (found at https://www.playstudios.com/terms-of-service-mobile/) for the Pop! Slots Application (“Application”), and, by entering, all participants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, the corresponding Terms of Service and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. For participants who are legal residents of one of the provinces or territories of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec, the residents of which are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes), the provisions of the Terms of Service are hereby modified to the effect that:
- under the heading of “ARBITRATION PROCEDURES,” all references to “Las Vegas, Nevada” should be read to refer instead to “Toronto, Ontario”; and
- under the heading of “CONTROLLING LAW AND JURISDICTION,” reference to “the State of Nevada” should be read to refer instead to “the Province of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada” and reference to “the state and federal courts located in the District of Nevada” should be read to refer instead to “the Superior Court of Justice located in the City of Toronto, Ontario.”
- FACEBOOK®, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, APPLE, GOOGLE, AND AMAZON DISCLAIMER:
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Download the Application on Google Play, or the iTunes Appstore.
- Enter POP! Slots on the installed Android or iOS device.
- A user may gain entries to the Sweepstakes by playing any of the slot games in the game, and collecting tickets in the weekend challenge as instructed in the app. Each entry represents one (1) chance to win.
- WINNER SELECTION:
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION:The potential winner will be notified on or about August 8th, 2019, within the Pop! Slots Application, via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter Message and/or at the email, mailing address or phone number provided on their Pop! Slots Application account. It is an entrant’s responsibility to keep the contact information listed on their Application account accurate. The potential winner will be awarded the applicable Prize subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within seventy-two (72) hours after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. The Sponsor has no obligation to select an alternate potential winner. The potential winner may be required by Sponsor to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within seven (7) days from the first attempted notification (unless prohibited by law). The Affidavit will be sent to the potential prize winner via the email address provided on the potential winner’s Pop! Slots Application account. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such Affidavit. Failure to complete the Affidavit within the seven (7) days will result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if the Prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited. Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion, may award a forfeited Prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Within forty-eight (48) hours of the secondary drawing, the alternate potential winner will be contacted as noted above. If the alternate potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within seventy-two (72) hours after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the alternate potential winner may be disqualified, forfeiting the Prize, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor retains the right to repeat this process until an alternate potential winner complies with the verification of eligibility requirements. Sponsor has no obligation to select an alternate potential winner. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS AS TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY CHANGES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND THE SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- 2 Night Stay at the Bellagio Las Vegas resort
- 1 pair of tickets to “O”
- $150 F&B Credit
- $500 Airline Gift Card
- PRIZE CONDITIONS:
The Prize will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All Prize details are at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor and/or prize provider and any depiction of the Prize, in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not valid after 6 months will pass after the players responds, and is subject to additional blackout dates, capacity controls, availability, approval, and other restrictions all of which are subject to change at Sponsor’s or prize provider’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize components must be redeemed during the same trip. Sponsor and/or prize provider shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Prize winner or a potential winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prize. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution, replacement or cash equivalent for the Prize or any Prize component will be made, except that Sponsor and/or prize provider at their sole and absolute discretion may substitute the Prize (or component of the Prize) of equal or greater value for any reason.
In the event that the Sweepstakes is cancelled or postponed by Sponsor for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the Prize will be awarded to the extent required by law. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if the Prize is unclaimed, the Prize will be forfeited. A forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.By participating in this Sweepstakes or accepting the Prize, entrants further acknowledge and agree to the following Prize restrictions: 7.1. Hotel and Food Accommodations Hotel and food accommodations are subject to additional restrictions and requirements as set forth in the hotel agreement. All incidentals not mentioned within the Prize details, including, without limitation, luggage fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, damage to hotel room, security fees, gratuities, taxes or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. 7.2. Venue Access / Shows. Access to a Show made available as part of the Prize may be subject to additional restrictions and requirements as set forth in the respective equipment use agreement, if applicable. All incidentals not mentioned within the Prize details, including, without limitation, gratuities, taxes or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. 7.3 Airfare Gift Card The airfare gift card is subject to additional cardholder terms and conditions imposed by issuer. No credit or cash will be returned or refunds issued if the full value of the gift card has not been used by its respective expiration date, if any. The gift card will not be replaced if lost or stolen but Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, replace a lost, stolen or malfunctioning card. In no event will a gift card’s prize value exceed its stated value. 7.4 Incidental Expenses No changes will be made to the travel details once travel arrangements have been booked. All other expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the Official Rules, including but not limited to, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, damage to hotel room, security fees, gratuities, taxes or other expenses, including any transportation not mentioned within such Prize description, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize winner is also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at his/her option and hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance that the prize winner deems appropriate. 7.5. Conduct Prize winner must follow all instructions of Sponsor and prize provider, as applicable, relative to the Prize and any element thereof. In the event a Prize winner engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor and prize provider, as applicable, reserve the right to terminate the Prize or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Prize winner home with no further compensation. In such event, Prize winner may also be required to reimburse the Sponsor for the ARV of the Prize. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY:
- CONTROLLING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- WINNERS’ LIST/OFFICIAL RULES:
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc., 10150 Covington Cross Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144.